CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Shayla Coleman, 11/30/2022
Owner was very very helpful & accommodating. I am a young single mother who knows nothing much about cars. I was given the run around from every direction and was just desperate to get my car fixed. Unfortunately the issues were not something that could be covered by my warranty company and due to financial struggles I could not afford the cost to fix the car but the owner helped me out to be able to look at the car to be able to pay for the labor of taking it apart & even through the frustration he was still very helpful and kind to me. My car is not one that I'm interested in putting any more money into but I definitely appreciate the customer service and that speaks louder than anything else. In the future I will definitely go back when I'm financially able to afford but I'm grateful I ran across someone who was as helpful as H&H.