CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Patricia H., 06/29/2023
I wish I would have taken my cars to Howard before spending thousands of dollars somewhere else, only to have my cars still not run correctly or pass inspection!! I can't express enough how much I appreciate Howard and all that he has done to make sure my daughter's car runs dependably and safely. I don't have to worry if her car is going to start when she leaves work. There is no price on peace of mind and THAT is what all the work H & H did for me. Thank you Howard for sending photos and updating me on all the work you did!! You have a new customer for life!!!